Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It is Hot in July in Kansas

Today I am in Kansas,
I do not have the hours to drive anywhere, and it is well over 100 degrees here. I am trying to not use fuel, or waste any but I am not being too successful. It is really hot, and the truck is like an oven. Stick a fork in me, if I don't bleed I am done.
Such is the life of a truck driver. I did find out today that the radio interview that I did last year on Land Line now won an award for best show on air last year. Reed Black did a great job, and OOIDA really supports the Run a lot. They have done a lot of articles about us, and posted both routes last year in May. I hope they keep it up we can use all the help we can get.

Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12