Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I will be posting some videos in the next few days

I am preparing for Run For The Wall XXIII or 23 for those of you that do not do well with roman Numerals. I will be taking videos as well as posting other information about the run. I apologize ahead of time for a few of the videos that I will be posting, but most are just tests for the run. Some are pretty good. I will be happy take post any and all comments. I am also going to link my blog to the Central Route web page this year. I have been silent too long, and hey some of the folks on the run actually like what I write.


Bounce

And yes I am back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12