Tuesday, January 25, 2011

112 days and counting down or Im Going, Im Going

There are 112 days until the 23rd Run For The Wall. I am really looking forward to doing it this year. I have made my reservations, all that is needed now is convince Clyde to let me ride him another 7000 miles. He is a pretty happy motorcycle, being in a nice heated garage, well cared for, clean,and ridden a little this summer. I have not been on him, but I have only been home twice since May. I ran out of time both times.

There is a lot of stuff on the discussion forum, but at least this year there has not been any crying about side by side riding. More questions like is this a clique?. Why are there so many posts about rides to get ready for the run? Things like that. RFTW is a very large and diverse family, and some of us, including me can get a little stupid now and again. But it is a mission a very important mission. Later this week I will again post the story of how my Brother Shoreparty got me involved in this wonderful mission. I will also recount the story of how I got my road name on the run.
Both are good stories.

Hoping for comments, and there will be pictures, and maybe even videos this year from the run and my run to the run.

Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12