Thursday, January 27, 2011

This Blog is not dedicated to the Run For The Wall, but the writer is.

I have said this before, and will say it again and again. This blog site is not dedicated to Run For The Wall, but I am. I did not do the Run last year for many reasons, mostly I could not afford it. Not because I didn't plan for it, things just happened. I was off work and ready to go, when I realized that I was a week ahead of the Run, and had to go back to work. Not to mention that Clyde cost over $500.00 in minor repairs. The timing just did not work out. This year will be different. So if anyone is interested in what Clyde and I do on this Great Mission we are committed to (I can hear Clyde now "You may need committing, but I have never been committed") just cut and paste the link posted here. It is a video that my Brother posted on the Central Route Web Page, and Clyde likes it cause he is in the 2009 one a couple of times.


http://rftwcr.us/central_route_video.htm

More to come, 109 days till the start and less than that till Clyde and I start our annual trek across America together.

Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12