Saturday, August 22, 2009

TX,OK,MO,IL,IN,OH,PA,NJ,PA,MD,WV,VA,TN,AR,TX,NM,AZ,CA,AZ,NM,TX

Those are the states I have been in in the order that I was in them in the last 14 days. Almost 8,000 miles. It was a fun two weeks. I had a student with me. This guy was pretty interesting. He was about ten years older than me, and he was and is a pilot. He told me that a 747 has 18 wheels and ten brakes, so driving a truck should be a snap for him. He was right. I really enjoyed the two weeks I had with this student. He did a great job, and I think he will be an asset to the company I drive for, or any company he decides to drive for.

Bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12