Wednesday, May 19, 2010

No Run for Bounce this year

Due to circumstances way beyond my control I will not be participating in Run For the Wall this year. They left California today, and I am in Wisconsin. I intended to ride out to Wentzville, MO this coming Sunday and meet up with the Run on Monday there. But because of things that I cannot control I will not be there. I have posted all the information I can, my friend, Krazy Karl is running the truck communication team, and I think all will be well.

Clyde let me down sort of, he cost a little over $400.00 for maintenance this year, and that plus other problems eliminated any and all funds that I had available for the Run. I will miss my family and friends, but the mission will go on with or without Bounce and Clyde.

I will continue with my daily check calls, and will keep everyone posted on the status of both routes, but my information will be limited to what is available on the internet. I want to be there, but if I do not get back to work things will get really crazy. So I will be back at work when the Run hits Angel fire.

Bounce

Bounce do not worry I will get you to LA next year, honest
I mean I am a great motorcycle, just a little expensive to repair.
Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12