Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tomorrow We Roll for those who Can't

Tomorrow is the day.  I am filled with words, attended the Road Guard meeting today, and those guys really appreciate what Krazy and I do.  I never realized that the Road Guards even cared about what we do.  Then I went to the FNG meeting.  First off welcome to all of them, and there were a lot of them.  I hope I did not scare folks when I started the first time, but I bet I did.  Having so many FNG's this early is good, by the time we get to Kansas we will have a lot of seasoned riders, seems most of the FNG's starting here are going all the way with us.

Tomorrow I get to start talking to trucks again, I hope I do well. 
I once posted why I do the run.  But my Oldest Daughter is the one who told me "It is a no brainer why you do this Dad, it is your mission."  When she was growing up I always talked about riding a motorcycle from Coast to Coast.  This will be the 6th time I have fulfilled that dream.  I also always talked of growing a pony tail.  Glad I only did that one time, and proud to do this ride and live this dream as much as I can.  Thanks to the riders that let me ride with them.  I really am not a good enough rider to be doing this, but they will help me get through it.
Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12