Sunday, September 4, 2011

Well its Labor Day weekend and I have only fished once all summer

I sure wish I could have fished more this summer, but I had to work pretty much every day.  I am trying to earn enough to cover all the bills so that when I do the Run For The Wall I won't be in such  a deep hole that I cannot recover.  Either way I am doing the mission, cause I just have to.


Clyde is safely at a friends house, he needs tires and an oil change, but the wonky transmission problem that kept us out of Rolling Thunder this year is solved, seems he was a little low on oil is all.



Bounce






'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12