Saturday, May 26, 2012

Note To Clyde, The Creative one

Note to Clyde,
Quit playing with the format already, it looks cool right now, but maybe folks won't like it.   Comments please.

For those that do not know Clyde is the name given to one tough Yamaha motorcycle, I mean he took a hit from a big truck in 2007 and kept on running (note I never went down, just got stuck in the dirt alongside the road we were on when I tried to get out of the way of over 500 other bikes.) all the way to DC from New Mexico where the hit happened.  He is also part of the creative side of me I guess, so he is the changer of formats here.  Let him know if you like it or not.  I myself am not sure.

Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12