Thursday, February 26, 2015

Run for the Wall Central Route 2014 BOUNCE Video



I recorded this video last year and Gallupe posted it for me on You Tube  unedited, I was not really aware that my comments were being picked up by the camera, and things that I know, but could not think of at the time were LEO Liaison stands for Law Enforcement Officer Liaison ( I said LEO thingy) but most know what I meant.  Then the statement that this was the best the pack had been in 20 years came from a veteran road guard who had been on the Run about 21 times, and 20 of those were as a road guard, so I repeated that.  I was actually talking to folks next to me explaining what they were seeing.  My recommendation is turn the volume down and just watch the bikes.  We had a little over 350 bikes that day, which seems to be the normal number on our route.  We are a little larger in New Mexico, and from Wentzville  MO on we are definitely a larger group.pretty much all the way into D.C.

So enjoy and comments are welcome, moderated here, but you can comment on you tube all you want.

Bounce 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12