Monday, January 16, 2017

2017 getting ready for rftw 29

Well it is 2017.  I have not posted much so far this year, and I did not post much last year either.  I do not write as much as I used to.  I still think a  great deal, I just do not have the time to post or write those thoughts down on this blog.

RFTW 2016 was awesome, and Judy and I went to Angel Fire in September to attend the unofficial reunion and lay some bricks.  It was a good trip and two fun days.  Got to talk with friends and enjoy the company of some great people.

I want to thank Krispy and Linda Stimmel for helping me out in the Run.  Made things a lot easier.   I am already saving cash for this years run.  I will be going all the way this year.  I have changed how I do business, and I have no real monthly bills except the normal now.   All I have to do is just drive and maybe train a little and I will be good to go for May. 

Okay that is about it for now.  Phlash Phelps on Sirius/XM 60's on 6 is the man.  I thanked him for his support over the last few years in an email today, but thought I would mention him here too.


Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12