Thursday, July 2, 2009

Spidey Is blogging again

I have been following a blog by Spidey. He is a very intelligent young man and I count him as a friend. He is part of my extended Run For The Wall Family. The link to his new blog is listed below here, and I will put it in this entry as well. I think his trip is a wonderful thing, and I am glad that he is writing about it. His blog on the Run For The Wall is great too. It is also linked to this blog.

I may open up a new blog too. But I will still write here too. I try not to get into politics here, so I may open up a blog to rant about politicians.

I passed my written test for my Hazardous Materials Handling on my Commercial Drivers License, and today I get to drive about 300 miles so that I can get fingerprinted for a background check so that I can continue to do my job. I may look for new line of work. But if all truck drivers would unite, I would not have to do this. Truck drivers just cannot agree on anything.

There is an old joke about military guys, that I have adapted to truck drivers.

If you put five truck drivers in a small room with a table, and gave each of the a pencil and a piece of paper and told them that they had an hour to decide what color the paint in the room (a room painted white) was. When you came back in an hour they would all be beat up, their clothes would be shredded, the table and chairs would be broken, the pencils would be broken, and the paper would be gone. If you asked them what happened they would deny knowledge of anything happening, and would still not be able to tell you what color the room was. Krazy Karl agrees with me that this would happen. I think he agrees with me that someone should do something about this.
I may try. OK that is a political as I will get here. I will put the new blog Addy up when and if I start it.

Spidey's new blog is

themissionarykid-spidey.blogspot.com

you can either copy and paste the above to your browser window, or just go to the end of this blog and click on the link there.

OK that is it for today, I have to go get fingerprinted.

Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12