Sunday, November 29, 2009

Here is a link to a story that will explain why we ride

I found this link on the rftw.org forum. I read the entire story by EVO RED. It is great. I am posting the link here so that you too can read it. I am also wondering if anyone thinks I should link this blog to the 2010 central route web page. If you do please post a comment so that I know. I am torn on whether or not to do this small thing.

Enjoy EVO's story it is awesome. It explains why we ride, why we are a family and why we get the rewards we get. So here is the link:


http://www.vietnam6bn31inf.com/special_event.htm

I hope you all enjoy it, and thanks for reading, much more to come I promise.

Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12