Thursday, May 1, 2014

Just a quick word on comments here and why I moderate them

All comments added here will be posted in their entirety no matter what.  Bad language will be redacted (nice way of saying I will delete bad words).  During the run kids read this thing, so I moderate, it might delay your comment till I get online and post it, but that is all.  Do not hesitate to let me know if you disagree with my thoughts. 
Thanks to all who have read these musings, and thanks again to Stevens for letting me do the Run again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12