Friday, August 4, 2017

Well there sure are a lot of cobwebs and dust in here.  Just a few little house keeping things.   First an apology.  I did not post as much this year during the Run For The Wall as in past years.   I am getting older, and finding WIFI and power to plug in were just not on my list of things to do.  Setting up my camp and going to sleep were.  
OK that being done here goes.

I turned 62 this last month.  I really want to retire.  I almost can.  I will be changing jobs, and we plan be to finish remodeling our house and then selling it.  Then we are going to invest in a motor home, use the proceeds from the sale of the house to pay everything off, and intend to see the country.  It will be fun.  A little scary but fun.  Good old Clyde will be trailered as will a car.  It might not be the great jeep we have now, but it will be something.  This way I can home all the time and still drive around the country.   We, my Wife Judy and I both have National park lifetime passes now, and we are both looking forward to the next step.   Things will be pretty tight, but with a budget and a lot of frugality we will be fine.
I will be blogging all about it.  Hopefully those who read this will share and who knows, maybe I will become a famous blogger.


Well that is it for now.  More to come

Dave Talley
AKA Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12