Wednesday, November 9, 2022

 I really miss good old Clyde the motorcycle.   He and I have been to a lot of places together,   In the good old days I used to write things that he saw too.   Sometimes that was a little goofy.   The good news is that I plan to go get him and Big Red soon.   Along with my clothes and some furniture.   I have a trailer that   I can load the bikes onto, and as soon as I can get it registered licensed and insured, sometime around the 8th of November, I am going to go get that stuff.   I have to pay for the work done to Clyde, and storage for both bikes but I will have that money too.   I want to give Clyde to my son, because I can't ride two bikes.  But I might have to give him Big Red instead.  Both are paid for, so it is just a matter of me deciding which one I want to ride.


I wrote the above last week and this week I am registering the trailer, but I may not be going to Wisconsin until the end of March.   Will contact Troy my mechanic and let him know.  I have to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12