Monday, June 1, 2009

This years Run is Over, time to plan for next year

Well I have been back in the Big Red Truck for a week. I have seen many many bikes headed west in the last couple of days. Some had Run patches, some did not. I just say a prayer that all of them get where they are going dry, safe, and happily.

I am in Ohio today, and will be headed to California, again. I want to thank everyone that reads this blog. I could use some comments on what you think about it. I am going to put up a simple poll. It will be should I relink this to the Run For The Wall Web pages? I think everyone that reads it regularly knows how to find it, but I need to know if people think that new folks will like to read it or not.

The only comment that I have gotten lately was that my rants and tirades were terrible.
I did not realize I was ranting, but maybe I was. That is the reason the link was pulled.

So let me know. I am planning on doing the whole Run next year. If Judy goes with me I will be in hotels, if she doesn't I will camp. Camping is tough, but more rewarding and worth the extra work.

UPDATE ON STATUS OF MY PERSONAL PRIDE:

Some may know that I dropped Clyde on the way to Corydon, IN. Some may not. Nothing really hurt, people were amazed that there was no visible damage to Clyde. My personal pride was in the Critical Care Ward, on Life Support for a while, but seems to be recovering nicely. I will take a motorcycle safety course this year and will aid it in healing.

OK That is it for today

Dave Talley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12