Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wyoming is cool, hot, wet, and snowy, all in the same day


Today Dixie the Wander dog and I are sitting in Wyoming. Since this morning we have had rain, high winds, snow, hail, sunshine. I was sitting here thinking that Mother Nature was just practicing for next winter. Then I saw five or six motorcycles roll in to the truck stop. They were all in rain gear. After they fueled and went in for some food the sun came out. It has been nice since. Maybe Mother Nature likes motorcyclists? I hope they get to where they are going safely.

That is about it for today.

The poll is going well, two yes, and one no so far. I do not guess it matters much. I probably won't link back to the RFTW web page this year. But it is interesting to see that at least three folks have read what I am writing.

Dave Talley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12