Sunday, February 27, 2011

Open Road Music Video





Great song. My first year on the Run for The Wall, I asked how to figure out when they were slowing down as no one is supposed to use their brakes. Jr Franklin, aka Cleaner, told me "listen to the pipes and you will know." Well he was right, but there is more to it than that. This song is about more than just riding too. It is about freedom, it is about healing, and so is the Run. I have said this many times, this blog is not dedicated to Run For The Wall, but the writer is. 70 or so days left till the run. Get ready folks. For my friends that drive trucks please realize we do not mean to mess up traffic, or hold you up, but we have got to do this, and we will do it until everyone comes home. To my friends that ride on the awesome mission remember it is a mission, and you have to prepare for it like you would a mission. Start practicing now, start stretching unused muscles, and exercising. Hydrate yourselves, and get ready for the most intense ride of your life, again, or for the first time.

See you in May
Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12