Monday, February 28, 2011

Wisconsin Capitol protesters disrespect the Veterans Memorial



I must apologize for posting this video here, but I really think the attitude of these young fools should be publicized. They did not remove the signs, or the trash that they placed on the War Memorial. This is not their fault they are there trying to keep teachers from losing any posh benefits, they were taught this disrespect by teachers. Sad but true.

The following is the Governor of Wisconsin's email. I am forwarding this video to him. If you think he should do something about this disgraceful display of disrespect to the men and women that died for our freedoms, tell him. I know I am going to.

Dave Talley

aka Bounce


Feel free to contact us at any time.Gov Walker

Email
govgeneral@wisconsin.gov

Mail
Office of Governor Scott Walker
115 East Capitol
Madison WI 53702

Phone
(608) 266-1212

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12