Tuesday, March 1, 2011

two digit midget again

Well here it is March (came in like a lamb in Texas, so it will be April till winter is over) and I am planning on doing the 23rd annual Run For The Wall. I have my gas money (provided gas stays below $5.00 a gallon), and hotel money set aside. I have everything ready to pack, and the bike was checked out before last year's run, and I did not get to go, so Clyde should still be ready, but since I have not seen him since May, I may have to check that out before leaving.

I am really looking forward to this run, because my Brother is coming along again this year. It is nice to be with real family when with an extended family. More information on the Run to come later. I will be posting daily here with photo's and videos ( that is if I can figure out how to upload them) I hope everyone that rides to the Run, and rides the Run and rides home has a safe trip.

I am really looking forward to it. Less than 60 days till I go home and start out for Colorado and then California. I cannot wait, feel like a kid waiting for Santa or something.

Dave Bounce Talley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12