Wednesday, May 11, 2011

10 hours until I leave for California

Clyde is clean, fixed, gassed and almost packed ready to roll. I am getting ready to go to bed so I can get up at 0400 to roll west. Weather today was a little wet, but hoping for warmer drier day tomorrow. Clyde is a great bike, but God please do let his headlight burn out on the run, it is pretty much an all day job to get that little item changed.

Tires have been checked, they are good, new oil and filter, tent packed, sleeping bag packed, clothes laid out and ready to be packed. Hopefully it will be a good safe trip. To everyone riding west take care and stay visible.

For my trucking friends please protect those of us that are partaking in this mission, it is important.


Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12