Monday, May 23, 2011

Kansas City was great, or at least the police support was

Today we went through Kansas City Kansas.  This town always scares me on the Run because of the problems in 05.  Today did not go flawlessly, but the pack stayed together, and that is the important part. Tomorrow I will be working trucks again.  Big shout out to Reed Black and OOIDA for all their support.  I do send Reed an email every day with what little information I have and he does wonders with it.  Truck traffic in our path and headed east has been minimal, and truck traffic going west knows who we are and what we are doing.  Krazy told me I would not have to talk much, and darn it he was right.  I may have worked myself out of a job.

enough for now, bed time for the Bounce cause he is tired....weather was bad but not while we were there, and it looks OK for tomorrow.




Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12