Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 1 of my Run to the Run


Not real exciting stuff.   I was pretty happy though, got everything on the bike in about 5 minutes.  It all fits, and I have room for a passenger too.  I am camping so I have a tent, a sleeping bag, and a pillow.  I also packed enough clothes that I won't have to do wash but once or twice on the Run.  Add to that my laptop, the Camera that Stevens gave me so I could take pictures, tools, and leathers.  Everything fit nicely and is balanced well.  \ I even have room for some souvenirs, now if I just had the cash for them.  Planning checklist
1) laptop packed, check
2) tent packed, check
3) sleeping bag (I actually have two just in case it gets warm) check
4) Air Mattress and inflater packed, check
5) home made trail mix  packed, check
6) camera packed, check
7) Sirius Radio system rewired and installed, check
8) Garmin GPS mounted, check
9) Daily check call for today sent check

All I have left to do is finish this blog entry eat dinner, get some sleep (yeah right like most of us on the Run I feel like a kid at Christmas probably not much sleep tonight.  If I wake up early then breakfast early and leave early.  Weather looks good all the way across to Colorado.  A little cool in the morning, but no rain called for.  It actually snowed last night abot 100 miles north of here.  Wheres Homer mentioned snow on Face Book, and look what happens.

That is it for today.

Bounce


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12