Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Blog has changed and Change is good?

I have changed the blog a little. I am hoping the changes are good. No one was commenting on the posts, not sure why, but now you can simply check at the end of each post. I need help with keeping this thing interesting. So if it is funny, interesting, or you think it is cool please check the appropriate box. I am currently moderating all comments because I can. I will still post all comments that come in. but I will be careful about that too. Clyde is no longer posting what is written here. I am. I decided that hiding behind a motorcycle was probably silly. I do tend to give life to inanimate objects, and will still do that from time to time. In a few hours I will post a lot of pictures here and on face book. I do not have as many as I wanted, but there are many more than I thought too. I left my camera at the tent while in DC. Probably a good thing, but I do have some pictures from the wall, and the run to share.

Dave Talley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12