Friday, May 29, 2009

Dixie the Wandering Truck Dog is back



Yesterday I headed back out onto the road. Dixie the Wander Dog is back on the truck. She seems to have grown a little, but I am glad to have her back and she is pretty happy to be back on the truck. She gives me an excuse to stop once in a while and walk around. She remembers all her commands, and we are already working on the walking on the leash thing. She almost has me trained there.

Not much else to say today. I will be posting a lot of pictures tomorrow from this years run. I had a good time in spite of myself. I am not quitting, the mission is too important. I probably won't be doing much except riding when I go back.

The forum on RFTW has been a little heated. I am not going to weigh in there, as much as I would like to. Also if you do not have the URL for this blog, you can no longer find it on the RFTW web page. I got some comments that I did not post through there. Three really bad ones, and one really honest one. Sorry but this blog is not dedicated to the Run, I still am though.

Dave Talley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12