Thursday, May 28, 2009

Home Safe, Thre Trip was good



Well I am home safe, and I had a good trip. The picture here is of Barry and Marylin Matthews. They are great friends from Canada. They are also a part of the Run For The Wall Family. Notice that they have the RFTW from LA to DC bumper sticker on the front of Barry's bike, and Marylin has a similar sticker for RFTW on hers. These two are great folks. Here they are finishing up a memorial ride in Canada. I missed them and Shooter this year on the Run. I hope they will come back some day.

I had a good run in spite of my self. When I got to Angel Fire I saw a need and took care of it. I delivered Judy and My book marks to the kids at Rainelle, WV. I helped get a lot of FNG's safely to Washington DC, and I made some new friends, and got to talk to some old friends. All in all it was a good trip.

I am glad I am home, and now I have to go back to work. I will be back in the big truck tomorrow.

Dave Talley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12