Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hilarious Aircraft Marshalling Compilation



Today I am in Texas, and I shared a video clip from a Friend on Face Book that showed two Marines dancing to the song Tequila. They were great, and I will include that link at the end of this post. After watching the Marines, I thought, wait the Air Force can dance too, not better than the Marines, but at least just as good. The above compilation starts with Air Force Air Craft being marshaled but it ends with several British Airmen Marshaling air craft. They are absolutely the best at this. I have seen some of this when I was on Temporary Duty at Incerlik AB Turkey, and sometimes you just have to have fun in a combat zone, or you might lose your patience. So enjoy the compilation. I did not create it, and did not pick the music, but for the most part it is pretty cool. Some of the Lyrics may be adult in nature, just a warning cause some of the kids from Rainelle might be reading this. But it has nothing in it that you cannot hear on commercial radio today. So I think I am safe. I am going to do another post with the two Marines moving and grooving to Tequila then I am going to let you folks vote on which one is best, I am biased towards the Air Force one, but it might be fun, so when I get this all done come back and vote on the poll.



Seven more days until I get home and pack and head west. Sure hope Clyde has not gotten some kind of attitude, I mean he has been parked with some really neat Hogs, two wheeled kind, not four legged kind.

Thanks
Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12