Sunday, May 1, 2011

May already

It is May already, and I have seen so many bikes out there, hoping all of them are practicing up for the Run, but know for sure yesterday I saw four folks packed and riding in formation with the last guy on the right side waving a 3X5 flag from the back of his bike. I will be home on the 9th of May, will find Clyde, and pack him up and head west. Still not sure of the route I am taking, or if I am riding alone or with others to Colorado. Also not sure what day I am leaving. But I am going. Thanks to a lot of help from friends, and the Company I drive for.


OK enough for now. Will be posting packup pictures, and run to the Run pictures too.

Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12