Friday, May 6, 2011

Poll Status

Looks like the Airmen collectively are more popular than the two marines, guess not as many Marines read this. But so far 7 votes, 3 for the Marines, and 4 for the Airmen. I broke the poll down so that if you liked a particular airman you could vote for it. Over 65 folks have looked at this blog this week. Thanks.


Oh and Shore Party has informed me that he is getting letters of thank you from the men and women assigned to the USS Carl Vincent for the tribute he posted on the Central Route Web Page to them. Good Job Bob


Bounce

Three days till I get home, find Clyde and pack him up, and less than 10 days till I am in CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12