Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Open Road Music Video



I have posted this before, and will post it again I am sure. I like the song, and the video. To my friends and family from Run For The wall we are family, and if you are an FNG you are about to embark on a mission that will change your life for the good forever. Welcome Home, Thanks for your Service, and if you have never served Thanks for your Support. To those of you who are not going this year please follow my and Clyde's adventures here.

Just a short word of explanation Clyde is the name I have given my 2004 Royal Star Venture, and he seems to like it. At least I have not dropped him since naming him Clyde. In the 7 years that I have ridden this bike I have survived two Arty Johnson incidents, getting clipped by a Tractor Trailer going into Angel Fire in 2007, picked up a really heavy Harley up off a friend that went down on the same corner I got clipped on the next year, and layed Clyde down in Indiana to avoid running broadside into an FNG in 2009 that came to a dead stop at an overpass. I sometimes channel Clyde on this blog, it can be fun, and a short word of warning, he is not very politically correct, and is very blunt. But he is also fun.

Thanks for reading, enjoy the video and I will see you in a couple of weeks in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12