Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spidey is Back

One of the Blogs I follow is called "The View From Here". It is very intelligently written by Chaplain Curtis Hubbels son. His road name is Spidey. I highly recommend reading his words. The Other blog I follow is the Motor Cycle Muse, another Chaplain from the Run, His words and stories are much better than mine, so I also recommend following his blog. Between the three of us I am sure we will cover any and all aspects of this years Run for those of you who cannot go all the way this year. Those of you who are going this year, give the address to this blog to your loved ones and tell them that they can get to the other two from here with ease. I cannot say how often the other two will post, but I will be posting every day. As a truck driver I am used to logging my time and I find that when I am on the Run my days are normally twenty hours long. But I manage to make it. Thanks for reading. One last word I moderate comments on this blog, but all that I do is redact any inappropriate words because a few years ago I was told that the Kids from Rainelle follow the Run here. So please refrain from inappropriate language, but if you use them I will simply cut them out, which means your comments may sound silly if you use them. Take care Ride Safe and stay Visible.

Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, positive or negative all comments will be posted to this blog so that everyone can see them. I will start moderating comments as of today. Please remember that the kids at Rainelle will be reading this blog. I will post your words but may blank anything inappropriate for k thru 12